- What is Multipurpose Data Acquisition Platform (MULDAP)?
It is a state of the art proprietary data acquisition hardware platform for facilitating rapid acquisitions of data for wide range of tasks which involve light matter interactions. This hardware platform is available separately from the softwares listed in the products section which are available under license for performing various tasks.
- What will your company deliver if I ask for BRDF/SVBRDF measurement system?
We primarily provide the basic software and associated hardware necessary for measuring and modeling the BRDF/SVBRDF data of different kind of samples for complete deployment at your workplace. The main deliverable components include: software, light souces, cameras and associated stabilization platforms, calibration equipment depending on requirements and intended purpose of use.
Since we develop rapid acquistion and modeling systems with minimal setup times therefore we ensure for extremely limited dependence on specialized components only when absolutely necessary.
- What will your company deliver if I ask for 3D modeling solution?
We primarily provide software based solution and if required the associated hardware necessary for complete deployment at your workplace which will allow you to model the shape and appearance of 3D objects on the fly anywhere.
- What will your company deliver if I ask for Spectral imaging solution and what is the capture range, resolution and accuracy of measured data?
Again, we primarily provide software based solution and the necessary hardware which will allow you to capture hyperspectral / multispectral images of surfaces and objects of interest rapidly. Our solution can be used indoors only at the moment in the spectral range of 400nm to 720nm with a resolution of 1nm (visible spectrum). With special arrangement near infrared range can also be covered. The accuracy of the solution is comparable to any expensive camera dedicated for such acquisitions.
- What is the cost of your solutions ?
The cost of the solution depends on specific needs of each individual user. If you are interested, please arrange for a meeting by contacting us with your detailed requirements and intended purpose of use for an estimate.
- I only occasionally want to use 3D scanning, can we ask you to 3D scan/model our objects ?
That will not be possible.
- Do I need to purchase both 3D scanning and 3D modeling solutions together ?
It depends on your specific requirements and intended use once 3D measurements have been made. If you are interested in relighting and rendering of your measured data in different illumination environments, then it is necessary to purchase both solutions.
- Can we try/test your solution for few days before purchasing ?
Please feel free to contact us about it. Generally, before purchasing you will be provided detailed presentation and demonstration of the working solution.
- Will you train our people to use the software for making 3D measurements ?
We provide detailed on site training for using the software and associated technical support after purchase as well.
- What is 3D scanning and 3D appearance modeling ?
Please refer to the following wikipedia article for detailed explanation 3Dscanning, Appearance modeling in very simplistic terms is the ability to measure how an object would change its appearance when viewed under different illuminations and viewpoints.
- What is multispectral and hyperspectral imaging ?